|Irons||2 Iron||3 Iron||4 Iron||5 Iron||6 Iron||7 Iron||8 Iron||9 Iron||P|
Forged 670 Irons
The Forged 670™ irons are a compact blade with a deep heel, soft toe profile and a thicker, flatter topline. Targeted at players who want a squarer looking blade that provides flatter ball flight with enhanced workability. The slightly wider sole with more bounce and camber is better for aggressive swings and softer conditions. The bright chrome finish with a blasted scoreline area contribute to the 670 iron's great looks.
The Forged 670 Irons feature:
- Reduced progressive offset and small blade length for workability.
- Slightly wider sole with more bounce and camber provides a deeper ground contact point - better for aggressive, steeper swings and softer conditions.
- Flatter, thicker topline with the front edge of the topline canted towards the face; provides a more contemporary set up appearance.
- Special Neutralizer dowel in hosel absorbs unwanted impact vibration, intensifies solid feel and provides hosel strength.
- Slightly smaller muscle back blade with a deeper heel, flatter topline and squarer appearance.