Success on TourPlayers are relying on Titleist across every equipment category from tee-to-green. The following chart details counts in each category year-to-date on the PGA TOUR.
Year to date on the PGA TOUR
Notes of interest:
- More than eight times as many players have teed up a Titleist golf ball (1,803) than the nearest competitor (206).
- With 52 victories so far in 2006, Titleist golf ball players have also recorded four times as many wins as the nearest competitor and more wins than all other golf balls combined.
- Titleist Pro Titanium 905 drivers have been played by seven champions around the world, three of whom relied on the new 460cc Pro Titanium 905R which was introduced to the marketplace this spring.
- Titleist is a strong #2 in the driver count with 596 players having played a Titleist driver on the PGA Tour this year, more than 2.5 times its closest competitor with 214.
- Titleist irons have been the #1 or #2 most played irons at every full field PGA Tour event this year and is the most played iron year-to-date on the Nationwide Tour.
- Titleist Vokey Design wedges have been the most played wedges at every tournament this year on the PGA Tour.
- Scotty Cameron by Titleist putters have been the most played putters at every full field PGA and Nationwide Tour event this year.
- Cameron putters have been played by nine champions so far this year on the PGA Tour, three times the nearest competitor with three, as well as by seven of eight Nationwide Tour winners this year.
* Information based on Darrell Survey and Sports Marketing Services data
Top of Page