Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
The full-set Titleist Golf Club Trial program provides golfers with an easy way to experience Titleist products on either the course or practice tee to help determine the right equipment for their game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Posted: July 16, 2013
The season’s third major is upon us and many of the world’s best golfers have made the journey to the shores of Scotland for a chance to be crowned Champion Golfer of the Year and to take home the coveted Claret Jug.
The iconic yellow leaderboard is standing tall as the game’s oldest major makes its return to Muirfield in East Lothian, Scotland. And if a player wants to see his name at the top on Sunday, he’ll have to prevail on a challenging links course that is shaping up to be firm and fast this week.
Let’s not forget that the weather can also change in a heartbeat to add another level of difficulty in the already demanding quest of securing a major title.
Watch the video above to see what Titleist Brand Ambassadors and golf ball loyalists including past Open Champions Padraig Harrington (2007 and 2008) and Ben Curtis (2003), along with Bud Cauley, Jason Dufner and Bo Van Pelt had to say about the next major test.
Welcome to the Open Championship.
Team Titleist is on the grounds of Muirfield and ready to provide inside the ropes coverage of the The Open Championship.
The sun is out and the wind is up as the participants prepare for the year's third major. Titleist Brand Ambassadors and golf ball loyalists alike have been visiting our European Tour Support Van (which is parked right behind the practice range) securing their golf balls, tweaking their equipment and trying on outerwear in case the weather turns for the worse at some point this week.
Among the first to stop by this week was Titleist Brand Ambassador Graham DeLaet. This will mark DeLaet's first appearance at the Open Championship, but not the first time he has played Muirfield. He shared with Team Titleist that he stuck around after playing the Dunhill Links last year and enjoyed a memorable father-son golf trip that included Muirfield on the itinerary. DeLaet loves the links style layout and after knocking on the door several times this year, hopes to make this his first victory since joining the PGA Tour.
Another early visitor included reigning Masters Champion and Titleist Brand Ambassador Adam Scott as he popped in for a quick visit with the Titleist Leadership Team. Adam also spent some time signing Masters memorabilia before heading out to the practice facility to work on his game.
Check out the slideshow above for a quick tour of Day 1 and we'll check back in tomorrow with more updates from Muirfield.
Posted: July 15, 2013
Of the 107 players in the 156-player field who relied upon Titleist golf balls at the John Deere Classic, a trio qualified for an all-Titleist Pro V1x playoff. After five holes of sudden death play, Jordan Spieth triumphed over Titleist Brand Ambassador Zach Johnson and David Hearn to capture his first career PGA TOUR victory. Spieth also became the first teenager to win a PGA TOUR event in over 80 years and subsequently punched his ticket for this week's Open Championship at Muirfield.
And while 93 players out of the 144-player field at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic relied on a Titleist golf ball, it was Pro V1 loyalist Hee Young Park who entered the winner’s circle. In an all Pro V1 playoff, Park birdied the third hole of sudden death to defeat Pro V1 loyalist Angela Stanford.
On the Champions TOUR, Titleist Pro V1 loyalist Kenny Perry fired a final round 7-under par 63 and won his second consecutive senior major championship at the U.S. Senior Open. Of the 156-player field, Perry was one of the 117 who trusted a Titleist golf ball for their success.
With three more wins, Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf ball loyalists have now won 80 tournaments on the worldwide professional tours in 2013, nearly three times the nearest competitor with 28 and more than all other competitors combined.
• • •
PGA TOUR: John Deere Classic
- Three players tied for 4th, one shot out of the playoff, including Titleist Brand Ambassador Martin Flores (Pro V1x, 913D3 driver, 910F fairway metal, 712U 2-iron, CB/MB irons, Vokey Design SM4 pitching, gap, sand and lob wedges, Scotty Cameron GSS putter) and Titleist golf ball loyalist Daniel Summerhays (Pro V1x).
- Flores fired the best final round of the tournament with a sizzling 8-under 63 to put himself in contention, while Summerhays had the best single round performance with a 9-under 62 on Saturday.
- Nine of the 11 players who finished among the top 10 and ties relied upon Titleist golf balls for their success.
- Spieth needed a win to become a regular member of the PGA TOUR in order to qualify for the FedExCup Playoffs. With the win, his 614 Non-Member points become retroactive and are added to the 500 he earns for the win, giving him 1,114 points. With that, Spieth is projected to move inside the top 20 in FedExCup standings, safely securing his spot in the FedExCup Playoffs.
- Spieth earns a spot into these additional 2013 and 2014 PGA TOUR events: 2013 World Golf Championships-bstone Invitational, 2013 PGA Championship, 2014 Hyundai Tournament of Champions, 2014 Masters Tournament.
LPGA TOUR: Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Park and Stanford each birdied the final hole of regulation to set the sudden death playoff stage with 26-under 258 totals after regulation.
- The pair finished three shots clear of third place finisher Catriona Matthew (Pro V1x), giving Titleist golf ball loyalists a 1-2-3 finish.
- Park fired a tournament-best 10-under par 61 on Saturday to put herself in contention.
CHAMPIONS TOUR: U.S. Senior Open
- Perry completed his comeback from 10 shots down after the second round to win by five shots with a 13-under 267 victory total. His 64-63 finish set a tournament record for the final 36 holes.
- Perry's 63 matched third round leader and fellow Pro V1x loyalist Michael Allen’s Friday score for best round of the tournament. Perry trailed Allen by two shots entering the final round.
You might have already caught a glimpse on our US Titleist site, now we are coming to Team Titleist ANZ members for the official unveiling...
Introducing the new 2013 Titleist Pro V1 Limited Edition golf balls with pink sidestamp and play number, available in Australian and New Zealand golf shops for a limited time from August 3.
You'll be able to spot Pro V1 Limited Edition golf balls in your golf shop by their limited edition pink-and-white packaging (pictured above).The performance of 2013 Pro V1 Limited Edition golf balls is exactly the same as 2013 Pro V1.
Every 2013 Pro V1 Limited Edition golf ball is engineered to deliver exceptional distance for golfers of all swing speeds and skill levels, very soft feel on all shots tee-to-green and longer lasting durability while retaining a whiter, brighter finish throughout the course of play.
2013 Pro V1 golf balls also maintain their renowned Drop-and-Stop control, providing all golfers with the proven short-game scoring performance that contributes to shooting lower scores.
Titleist Pro V1 golf balls, along with our Pro V1x models, are the most trusted golf balls at every level of the game, and the #1 performance choice for golfers of all skill levels, handicaps and swing speeds.
To learn more about the performance of the new 2013 Pro V1 golf balls, please click here.
Pro V1 Limited Edition golf balls are available in select markets, while supplies last. Please check with your local golf shop for more information on availability and pricing.Pro V1 Limited Edition are available in standard dozens with play numbers 1-4 only and are not available for custom order/imprinting.
To locate a golf shop in your area, please visit our golf shop locator at this link.
Posted: July 12, 2013
It’s a home game this week for Titleist Brand Ambassador Zach Johnson as he looks to defend his title at the John Deere Classic. And joining him in the hunt for another victory at TPC Deere Run is another local favorite and three-time winner of the event, Titleist Brand Ambassador Steve Stricker.
Zach and Steve will be among the 107 players in the field of 156 trusting a Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf ball for their campaigns this week – that’s nearly six times the nearest competitor with 18 players and more than all competitors combined.
Titleist is also the top choice in the sand, lob and approach wedge (151) and putter (64) categories.
With low numbers already being posted across the leaderboard, we’re sure to be in for some excitement this weekend as players look to make some birdies and build some momentum heading into the Open Championship next week.