Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
Titleist offers an extensive selection of shafts, grips and customization options to help golfers perform to their potential.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Posted: September 30, 2010
We're just hours from the official start of the 38th Ryder Cup (finally!), a moment at least two years in the making.
Team Titleist sat down with a few Ryder Cuppers and Titleist golf ball loyalists recently to talk about the significance of playing a part in golf's biggest and most boisterous team event.
Check out the video to hear what they had to say (along with Ian Poulter's prediction!)...
2010 ryder cup preview 1.flv
Posted: September 28, 2010
We receive a lot of questions here at Team Titleist concerning game improvement, covering a wide range of topics from proper golf ball and equipment fitting to practice drills and swing tips.
Not to be overlooked when it comes to playing your best golf, however, is physical fitness – and our friends at the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) are experts in this arena. TPI co-founders Dave Phillips and Greg Rose recently spent some time with Parade Magazine to provide a detailed view into the TPI methodology and share a few tips. Check out a few of the TPI video tips below and don't forget to click here to read the full article, "4 Weeks to a Super Golf Game."Short-Game Fitness
Swing Style - Parts 1 & 2
Visit myTPI.com for more great information and educational material on how you can develop a more effective and healthy golf swing.
Posted: September 24, 2010
Our Scotty Cameron reps were on the practice green at East Lake making sure the
best of the best have everything in place for this week's Tour Championship. We also had some new deliveries for players across the pond at this week's Vivendi Cup in Paris.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO LAUNCH THE SLIDESHOW.
Posted: September 22, 2010
Following months of successful player testing and performance validation on the worldwide professional tours, the new Titleist 910 drivers, featuring the innovative SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel, will be available to golfers in mid-November.
The new Titleist 910 fairway metals and hybrids will begin shipping in early February 2011.Titleist 910 drivers debuted on the PGA Tour in late June at the AT&T National. About a month later, Titleist Brand Ambassador Ross Fisher became the first player to win with a 910 driver in his bag at the Irish Open. Two weeks ago, Titleist Brand Ambassador Charley Hoffman gamed the 910 driver in his runaway victory at the Deutsche Bank Championship; and at last week's BMW Championship, 15 players in the elite 70-player field had the Titleist 910 driver in play. Ten players also had Titleist 910 fairway metals and/or hybrids in the bag, just two weeks after their introduction at The Barclays.
As promised, we're coming to Team Titleist members first with this closer look at the Titleist 910 drivers, along with club specs and shaft options for all of the 910 series. Further information on the 910 fairway metals and hybrids will be available soon.
Titleist 910 drivers, available in the 910D2 and 910D3 models, deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. Highlighting the new features is the latest advancement we’ve made in precision fitting – the SureFit Tour Hosel.
• SureFit Tour (SFT) dual-angle hosel technology enables golfers to experience the type of tour-level fitting in a driver, fairway metal or hybrid previously unavailable outside of the tour van.
The unique SFT dual-angle hosel allows golfers to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight – higher or lower, and for more draw or fade for increased distance and improved shot control – and ultimately be dialed in for a precision fit.
“We like to call this feature a tour-van-in-a-hosel because it gives the fitter the power of a Tour Van right at the point of fitting,” said Chris McGinley, vice president of golf club marketing. “The focus with the 910 family of drivers, fairway metals and hybrids is being able to more precisely fit a metal to optimize ball flight both left-to-right and up-and-down.”
As with all club fittings, we suggest you see an authorized Titleist fitter, who will use the SFT technology and the 910 performance grid to determine the best settings for your game.
The SFT hosel features a sleeve and ring, each with four settings. The sleeve settings are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 and the ring settings are lettered A, B, C, D. There are 16 combinations which each create a unique loft and lie combination as shown in the charts on the right.
The standard setting for right-handed golfers is A•1 (shown in red on the chart). Use the black arrows as a guide to adjust the hosel setting until the desired ball flight is achieved. (The left-handed chart can be seen in the slideshow below.)
Other stand-out features include:
• A fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin face map gradient for increased distance potential.
• A sleek, sloped, ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw, which creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
• A black PVD and paint finish with white scorelines provides an attractive, consistent set-up appearance, to go along with an acoustically-engineered hot, solid sound off the club face.• The high performance stock shaft options are highlighted by three improved proprietary Diamana shafts that feature Next Generation Diamana MDI (multi-dimensional interlay) technology and three different weight and bend profiles to fit a broad range of players. All of these shafts are also torque matched to flex and swing speed.Rounding out the line-up of stock shafts are the tour-proven Aldila RIP and Project X Tour Issue X-7C3 shafts. In addition, there will be 83 different shafts available in the custom shaft matrix.
Please contact your authorized Titleist dealer for information regarding pre-orders of the 910 driver.
See below for a closer look at the entire Titleist 910 series, including photos, club specs and shaft options.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO LAUNCH THE SLIDESHOW.
910D2 Specs• Head volume: 460cc (slightly higher launch and spin versus 910D3)• Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910D2 Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)• Titleist Diamana 'ilima 61 (Red)• Aldila RIP 60• Project X Tour Issue X-7C3• 83 other custom shafts also available
• • •
910D3 Specs• Head volume: 445cc (slightly lower launch and spin versus 910D2)• Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910D3 Stock Shafts
• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)• Aldila RIP 60• Project X Tour Issue X-7C3• 83 other custom shafts also available
910F Specs• Lofts: 13.5, 15, 17, 19• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910F Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 82 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 75 (Blue)• Project X Tour Issue X-8C4• 83 other custom shafts also available
910Fd Specs• Lofts: 13.5, 15• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910Fd Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 82 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 75 (Blue)• Project X Tour Issue X-8C4• 83 other custom shafts also available
910H Specs• Lofts: 17, 19, 21, 24• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910H Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 90 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 80 (Blue)• 23 other custom shafts also available
Posted: September 20, 2010
A foursome of Titleist Pro V1x loyalists recorded impressive victories around the world last weekend to push this year's Titleist golf ball victory total into triple digits. It was the second consecutive week that Titleist golf ball players earned four wins across the globe.
In 2010, Titleist golf ball players have recorded 103 total victories, nearly five times the nearest competitor with 21.• Pro V1x loyalist Jose Manuel Lara (pictured, above) won the European Tour's Austrian GolfOpen on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff after closing with the best round of the tournament.Lara made 10 birdies Sunday at Diamond Country Club in an 8-under 64 that was sealed by a 35-footer for birdie on No. 18."I was expecting something good. I was hitting the ball really well last week," said Lara, who finished fourth at last week's KLM Open, told EuropeanTour.com. "I wanted to win this tournament and the way I played today and this week, in my best dreams I never imagined that. Today I just came from behind and tried to work from the back and I did my job."
Lara was one of 97 players at the Austrian GolfOpen that trusted Titleist golf balls, more than five times the nearest competitor with 19.
• Pro V1x loyalist Hunter Haas won for the second consecutive month on the Nationwide Tour, shooting a final-round 7-under 64 to edge fellow Pro V1x loyalist Daniel Summerhays by a shot at the Albertsons Boise Open.Haas's 21-under 263 total at Hillcrest Country Club tied the tournament record and moved him to No. 4 on the Nationwide Tour money list, assuring him a 2011 PGA Tour card. He is also now just one victory away from an immediate PGA Tour promotion."I'm going to be confident for the rest of the year and hopefully I can take that into the next season," Haas told PGATour.com.Haas was one of 103 players at the Albertsons Boise Open that trusted a Titleist golf ball, more than five times the nearest competitor with 19. Titleist also was first in Iron Sets (41); Sand, Lob and Approach Wedges (142) and Putters (61).
• Titleist Brand Ambassador Jean Hugo (Pro V1x, new 910D3 driver, 909F2 fairway metal, MB irons, Vokey Design wedges) closed in 6-under 66 to win the Vodacom Business Origins of Golf in Stellenbosch for his ninth South African Sunshine Tour victory.It also marked the Titleist 910 driver's first victory on the Sunshine Tour.Hugo (pictured, right) led a 1-2-3 finish for Titleist Brand Ambassadors in the event. Shaun Norris (Pro V1x, new 910D3 driver, 909H hybrid, CB irons, Vokey Design wedges) finished second and Oliver Bekker (Pro V1x, new 910D2 driver, 909F2 fairway metal, MB irons, Vokey Design wedges) was third. Hugo was one of 45 players in the field that trusted Titleist golf balls, compared to 23 for the nearest competitor. • Pro V1x loyalist Thaworn Wiratchant won his record-tying 12th Asian Tour title at the Yeangder Tournament Players Championship at Linkou International G&CC in Taipei.Wiratchant's 10-under total of 206 was good enough for a one-shot victory over Titleist Brand Ambassador Chinnarat Phadungsil (Pro V1x, 909D2 driver, 904F fairway metal, 909H hybrid, ZM irons, Vokey Design wedges, Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 putter) as the event was reduced to 54 holes due to Typhoon Fanapi.Wiratchant and Phadungsil were two of 102 players in the files that trusted Titleist golf balls, more than five times the nearest competitor with 18.