Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
Titleist offers an extensive selection of shafts, grips and customization options to help golfers perform to their potential.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Posted: September 22, 2010
Following months of successful player testing and performance validation on the worldwide professional tours, the new Titleist 910 drivers, featuring the innovative SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel, will be available to golfers in mid-November.
The new Titleist 910 fairway metals and hybrids will begin shipping in early February 2011.Titleist 910 drivers debuted on the PGA Tour in late June at the AT&T National. About a month later, Titleist Brand Ambassador Ross Fisher became the first player to win with a 910 driver in his bag at the Irish Open. Two weeks ago, Titleist Brand Ambassador Charley Hoffman gamed the 910 driver in his runaway victory at the Deutsche Bank Championship; and at last week's BMW Championship, 15 players in the elite 70-player field had the Titleist 910 driver in play. Ten players also had Titleist 910 fairway metals and/or hybrids in the bag, just two weeks after their introduction at The Barclays.
As promised, we're coming to Team Titleist members first with this closer look at the Titleist 910 drivers, along with club specs and shaft options for all of the 910 series. Further information on the 910 fairway metals and hybrids will be available soon.
Titleist 910 drivers, available in the 910D2 and 910D3 models, deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. Highlighting the new features is the latest advancement we’ve made in precision fitting – the SureFit Tour Hosel.
• SureFit Tour (SFT) dual-angle hosel technology enables golfers to experience the type of tour-level fitting in a driver, fairway metal or hybrid previously unavailable outside of the tour van.
The unique SFT dual-angle hosel allows golfers to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight – higher or lower, and for more draw or fade for increased distance and improved shot control – and ultimately be dialed in for a precision fit.
“We like to call this feature a tour-van-in-a-hosel because it gives the fitter the power of a Tour Van right at the point of fitting,” said Chris McGinley, vice president of golf club marketing. “The focus with the 910 family of drivers, fairway metals and hybrids is being able to more precisely fit a metal to optimize ball flight both left-to-right and up-and-down.”
As with all club fittings, we suggest you see an authorized Titleist fitter, who will use the SFT technology and the 910 performance grid to determine the best settings for your game.
The SFT hosel features a sleeve and ring, each with four settings. The sleeve settings are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 and the ring settings are lettered A, B, C, D. There are 16 combinations which each create a unique loft and lie combination as shown in the charts on the right.
The standard setting for right-handed golfers is A•1 (shown in red on the chart). Use the black arrows as a guide to adjust the hosel setting until the desired ball flight is achieved. (The left-handed chart can be seen in the slideshow below.)
Other stand-out features include:
• A fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin face map gradient for increased distance potential.
• A sleek, sloped, ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw, which creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
• A black PVD and paint finish with white scorelines provides an attractive, consistent set-up appearance, to go along with an acoustically-engineered hot, solid sound off the club face.• The high performance stock shaft options are highlighted by three improved proprietary Diamana shafts that feature Next Generation Diamana MDI (multi-dimensional interlay) technology and three different weight and bend profiles to fit a broad range of players. All of these shafts are also torque matched to flex and swing speed.Rounding out the line-up of stock shafts are the tour-proven Aldila RIP and Project X Tour Issue X-7C3 shafts. In addition, there will be 83 different shafts available in the custom shaft matrix.
Please contact your authorized Titleist dealer for information regarding pre-orders of the 910 driver.
See below for a closer look at the entire Titleist 910 series, including photos, club specs and shaft options.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO LAUNCH THE SLIDESHOW.
910D2 Specs• Head volume: 460cc (slightly higher launch and spin versus 910D3)• Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910D2 Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)• Titleist Diamana 'ilima 61 (Red)• Aldila RIP 60• Project X Tour Issue X-7C3• 83 other custom shafts also available
• • •
910D3 Specs• Head volume: 445cc (slightly lower launch and spin versus 910D2)• Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910D3 Stock Shafts
• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)• Aldila RIP 60• Project X Tour Issue X-7C3• 83 other custom shafts also available
910F Specs• Lofts: 13.5, 15, 17, 19• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910F Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 82 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 75 (Blue)• Project X Tour Issue X-8C4• 83 other custom shafts also available
910Fd Specs• Lofts: 13.5, 15• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910Fd Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 82 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 75 (Blue)• Project X Tour Issue X-8C4• 83 other custom shafts also available
910H Specs• Lofts: 17, 19, 21, 24• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber910H Stock Shafts• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 90 (White)• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 80 (Blue)• 23 other custom shafts also available