Since making their debut at the PGA Tour's AT&T National in June, the new Titleist 910 drivers have recorded seven victories on the worldwide professional tours, including two last weekend by Titleist Brand Ambassadors Bill Haas (PGA Tour's Viking Classic) and Michio Matsumura (Japan Tour's Coca Cola Tokai Classic).
Haas gamed a 910D2 8.5 on setting B•2 (standard loft, +.75 upright) to finish third in Driving Distance (329.1 yards) and tied for 13th in fairways hit (66 percent) in winning his second PGA Tour event of the year.
Check out the video below to hear Haas' thoughts on his new TItleist 910 driver, and how he was able to dial in to his B•2 setting:
2010 haas 910 viking.flv
Titleist 910 driver victories:
• Ross Fisher (910D3): 3 Irish Open (European Tour)
• Aaron Goldberg (910D2): ClubLink Jane Rogers Championship (Canadian Tour)
• Aaron Goldberg (910D2): Canadian Tour Championship (Canadian Tour)
• Charley Hoffman (910D3): Deutsche Bank Championship (PGA Tour)
• Jean Hugo (910D3): Vodacom Business Origins of Golf Tour at Stellenbosch (Sunshine Tour)
• Bill Haas (910D2): Viking Classic (PGA Tour)
• Michio Matsumura (910D2): Coca Cola Tokai Classic (Japan Tour)
Click here for more information on the new Titleist 910 drivers, available in mid-November.