It's been a busy and exciting year for Team Titleist, especially here on the Titleist Blog.
We've posted a number of stories, photos and videos over the last 12 months, and we only plan on doing even more in 2011.
With the New Year closing in, we've compiled a Top 10 list of our favorite blog posts (plus a couple extras) from 2010. Considering the amount of posts to choose from, it wasn't an easy task. But it was entertaining (and educational) taking another look back.
Check out our list below and let us know which one was your favorite...
• Sneak Peek: New Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Prototype Golf Balls Spotted on Tour (Oct. 8): After
many prototypes and months of successful R&D testing with PGA Tour
players, the new Pro V1 and Pro V1x seeding process began in earnest at
the PGA Tour's McGladrey Classic in October. Team Titleist was on the
• Who has the Best Story from the PGA Championship? Probably Bill Haas (Aug. 13): Titleist
Brand Ambassador Bill Haas had a few hours to kill in Milwaukee before
picking up his girlfriend from the airport on Monday of PGA Championship
Week. You'll never guess what happened next...
• Bob Vokey: Your Questions Answered (Nov. 12): Members
of Team Titleist and Vokey Nation submitted over 1,000 questions for
Master Craftsman Bob Vokey. "The Voke" sat down with Team Titleist to
answer 10 of his favorites. (Here are Part 2 and Part 3.)
Bonus post: Video: Grinding with Bob Vokey at the PGA Championship (Aug. 17)
• Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting leads to Hole in One, New Car (July 20): Mort Congleton walked away from a Titleist Performance Golf
Ball Fitting event with the confidence he was playing the best golf ball
for his game, a Titleist Pro V1. Who knew he'd be driving away from the course that day in a new car?
• Video: Geoff Ogilvy on Getting Dialed In with New Titleist 910 (Dec. 9): Titleist
Brand Ambassador Geoff Ogilvy stopped by Titleist's Oceanside Test
Facility this summer to test the new Titleist 910 driver. Ogilvy spoke
to team Titleist about his 910 driver fitting process, SureFit Tour
(SFT) hosel technology and getting dialed in to his A•3 setting.
• Bonus post: Behind the Scene at Titleist's 910 Driver Photo Shoot (Sept. 13):
• Ask Rickie Fowler: Your Questions Answered (May 19): We
asked members of Team Titleist to submit questions for Titleist Brand
Ambassador Rickie Fowler during the week of the HP Byron Nelson Classic.
Rickie answered a few of his favorites. (Look for this feature more in 2011.)
• Video: Historic day at the Deere - Stricker answers Goydos' 59 with a 60 (July 8): Pro
V1 Paul Goydos opened the John Deere Classic with a first-round
12-under 59 at TPC Deere Run. A few hours later, Titleist Brand
Ambassador Steve Stricker posted an 11-under 60. Hear what both players had to say about that historic day.
• Slideshow: Team Titleist at The Masters (April 7): For
those of you not keeping track at home, we're just over four months
away from the 2011 Masters. In the meantime, check out these
behind-the-scenes pictures taken by Team Titleist last year at Augusta
Bonus post: Slideshow: The Old Course on the Eve of an Open (July 12)
• Slideshow: First WedgeWorks Exclusives orders (July 30): The
release of the new WedgeWorks Exclusives line caused quite the stir in
Master Craftsman Bob Vokey's workshop. These were some of the first orders
that shipped out to consumers.
• Team Titleist Members Tour Titleist Ball Plant, Test 910 Prototype Drivers (Sept. 16): Ten
loyal Team Titleist members received e-mails in September notifying
them of their invitation to an "Exclusive Team Titleist Member Event." A
few of the members said "it sounded too good to be true." It turned out to be even better than that.