Titleist golf balls might not be able to talk, but that doesn't mean they can't say something.
"What ball are you playing?"
"Titleist #1, with 'Iron Brian' on it. It's an old nickname from high school golf."
"Titleist #4, with 'Please keep me in the fairway' printed on the side. My wife thought she was being funny."
Titleist, the #1 ball in golf, announces the return of its popular free personalization custom golf ball promotion for the holidays, making it easier than ever to give the golfer in your life a gift you know he or she will enjoy.
From Nov. 1 through Dec. 31, 2011, personalization charges will be waived on all Titleist Pro V1, Pro V1x, NXT Tour, NXT and DT Solo golf balls.
On any order of just one dozen or more, customers may create their unique message imprinted on the golf ball in up to three lines of block text in black, blue, green or red ink colors.
• • •
2011 Titleist Custom Holiday Promotion Details:
• U.S. customers only.
• Offer: Free personalization.
• Products: All Titleist golf ball models.
• Imprint: Black, Blue, Red or Green ink
• 1 color per personalization
• Maximum 17 characters per line, up to 3 lines of personalization.
• Minimum: 1 dozen (packaged in standard dozens).
• Dates: An order must be placed between Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2011.
• Lead-Time: 1 week.
Orders can be placed by visiting any authorized Titleist golf ball retailer. To locate an authorized dealer in your area, please visit our golf shop locator at: http://www.titleist.com/locator.aspx.