Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Posted: March 26, 2012
Grab the remote control and throw on your workout gear. Season 8 of "Golf Fitness Academy" presented by Titleist premieres tonight, Monday, March 26, at 5:30 p.m. (EDT) on Golf Channel.While filming the season's 10 episodes last month, Dr. Greg Rose and Dave Phillips, the show's hosts and co-founders of the Titleist Performance Institute,
welcomed several PGA Tour players and TPI Certified instructors to the set inside TPI.The mission: Improve play and maximize performance
on the golf course through fitness.In Episode 1, Greg and Dave focus on all-around fitness with the help of several special guests, including Titleist Brand Ambassador S.Y. Noh, TPI Nutrition Advisory Board Member K.C. Craichy, Symetra Tour Player Taylor Carl, TPI Head Athletic Trainer Lance Gill and TPI Advisory Board Member Robert Yang.Our friends at TPI sent along some pictures from the season's filming, featuring Titleist Brand Ambassadors Adam Scott, Kyle Stanley and Pro V1x loyalist Mark Wilson, which you can view in the slideshow below. You can also check out a preview of tonight's episode in the following video.
The full Season 8 schedule is listed at the bottom of this post.
The full Season 8 schedule is listed below the slideshow.
Golf Fitness Academy Season 8 schedule (all air times at
5:30 p.m. EST):
• March 26 (All-Around Fitness)
• April 9 (featuring Adam Scott & Dave Darbyshire)
• April 16 (20-minute Home Workout featuring TPI Cofounders Dave Phillips and Dr. Greg Rose)
• April 23 (Power featuring TPI Certified Fitness Professional Robert Yang & 5-Time World Long Drive Champion Jason Zuback)
• April 30 (Nutrition featuring John Berardi (Precision Nutrition), KC Craichy (Living Fuel) )
• May 14 (featuring TPI Certified Fitness Professional Derek Lemire & Kyle Stanley)
• May 21 (Junior golfers featuring TPI Certified Junior Coach Milo Bryant)
• May 28 (Deceleration Power with TPI Certified Fitness Professional Jason Glass & Titleist Loyalist and pro snowboarder Devun Walsh)
• June 4 (TPI Certified Fitness Professional & Luke Donald's trainer Ben Shear/Red Cord)
• June 18 (featuring TPI Certified Fitness Professional Cory Puyear & Mark Wilson)
For more updates on the "Golf Fitness Academy" filming, check out TPI's Facebook page.
The Golf Fitness Academy is a great idea/show. Dr. Rose and Mr. Phillips do a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!!!
wrote on March 28, 2012
Love this show. Every episode is DVR'd. I dont use everything, but I use something from every show.
wrote on April 22, 2012
How can I get a copy of Greg and Dave's 20 Minute Home Workout, Episode 1 which aired in Apr? I found it extremely beneficial to my golf game and would like to follow along with their instruction daily. If I could download their episode it would be great.
wrote on August 20, 2012