Video no longer available
Golf-specific health and fitness advice… check!
Expansive (and we mean expansive) video library of swing tips and drills… double-check!
That’s right, the team over at the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) has been working non-stop behind the scenes to totally revamp MyTPI.com and we’re excited to announce the launch of the new site.
Since it’s inception, the TPI mission has been to educate golfers and industry professionals on the body/swing connection through its one of a kind ‘TPI Certified’ educational program. This program was developed by founders Dr. Greg Rose and Dave Phillips along with a 52 member advisory staff of industry leading experts.
“We believe the new site will further this mission and help make the journey to improving an individuals golf game and overall understanding of golf-specific fitness and health even more engaging,” Phillips told Team Titleist.
In addition to the new site, TPI has also introduced a brand new athletic apparel line that is only available at MyTPI.com. The line incorporates high-tech fabrics and is meticulously designed with features that make a difference during your workouts.
Check out the video above as Greg and Dave give a quick tour of all the great new features and make sure you visit MyTPI.com to start exploring for yourself.
In the meantime, here are a few highlights of the new site…
- Swing Characteristics: An in depth look at the most common swing ailments, what physically causes them, as well as exercises and swing drills to target them.
- Exercise and Swing Drill Video Library: A brand new video database of swing drills and exercises that target strength, mobility, stability, power, speed, juniors, seniors, chipping, putting and more.
- New Article Section: Features golf specific content on a variety of topics including Swing, Health, Fitness, Juniors, Technology and Biomechanics. Includes articles from the TPI Advisory Staff, a renowned group of more than 50 experts from around the world who specialize in athletic performance.
- Find an Expert: Connects golfers with TPI Certified Professionals and allows users to view the Certified Professional’s credentials, areas of expertise and communicate directly.
- TPI Athletic Apparel: Developed in house at TPI from the ground up utilizing research and feedback from some of the best golfers and fitness experts in the world.
- TPITV: View prior seasons of the Golf Channel’s “Golf Fitness Academy” as well as exclusive content from the new “Titleist Performance Institute” show currently broadcast on Monday nights.
- MyTPI: Save and organize articles, videos, exercises and apparel products in your own virtual locker.