1. Stand tall to hit the ball better (tip from Dad in 2008)
2. Dollar Bill Drill in the bunker (tip from an elderly gentleman at Adm Baker - put the ball slightly rear of center on a dollar bill and hit under the bill)
3. Palm up - palm down drill (hold left hand for righties at shoulder level and rotate arm; then integrate this motion in golf swing) - from allexperts.com
4. Athletically ready stance - another volunteer from allexperts.com
5. "In da mitt and tru da tree" (Don Trahan the Swing Surgeon) - got away from the rotational swing (wrong type of swing for a tall person IMHO).
6. The recent tip in Golf Digest about holding your rear arm against your torso and trying to touch your shoulder - if you can't use an upright 2 plane swing; if you can touch behind your shoulder- rotational swing.
7. "the reason people slice is they try to swing too hard" (Paul Wilson of Revolution Golf)
8. Articles from Dave Pelz about distance control (choking down and backswing length) - improved short game immensely and learned better how to work other clubs.
9. Listen for the ball to drop on short putts (if you look at the hole when putting you tend to yank it).