Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
The full-set Titleist Golf Club Trial program provides golfers with an easy way to experience Titleist products on either the course or practice tee to help determine the right equipment for their game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Started by :
I have a couple of questions.
1) I currently play with a Fujikura speeder Stiff shaft and was considering whether or not any of the "stock" shafts on the 913s would closely match what I am currently using.
2) I currently play with an 8.5 degree loft, I assume that the 8.5 degree will play similar in the 913
3) How much more distance would I expect to get from a 907D2 to a 913?
4) I play a slight draw and currently am a 3 handicapper. I'm try to determine whether or not the 913D2 or 913D3 would be best for me. I looked and saw tour pros are playing both of these. What are your thoughts?
5) Should I pull the trigger and buy a 913?
Thanks for your reading of my post, I appreciate all your responses.
I would find a Certified Titleist Fitter and try them both. The fitter will help you with proper loft and shaft selection and you will be able to hit both the D2 and D3 heads and decide which feels and looks best to you.
Do yourself and your game a favor and do not buy anything without the help of a fitter.
I understand it is best to see a certified fitter, but I was hoping for some general guidance or thoughts for a starting point.