All right TT, June is here.
We're hoping that you’re all in the groove now and that your games are peaking just in time for the heart of the golf season. With some rounds under the belt and all the rust shaken off, this is a great time to evaluate the current state of your game as well as the equipment you have in the bag.
I’ve taken stock myself and I've realized that I’m way overdue for a driver and fairway upgrade. And I have a self-serving request…I’d like to ask for some feedback from those of you who have made the jump to 917 drivers and fairway metals.
- How do your 917s compare to your previous driver/fairway metals?
- Have you noticed a difference in feel and sound?
- Are you seeing gains in distance? Accuracy? Both?
- How about forgiveness? Are your misses better?
- Specifically for new fairway owners, how versatile is your 917F? Do you have confidence off the turf as well as the tee?
- And most importantly, are you playing better, shooter lower scores with 917s in the bag?
Thanks very much for your help, everyone. I have to live vicariously through your insights and 917 experiences until my fitting later this month!