The Titleist Performance Van is making its way to Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose, CA and there are a limited number of club fitting appointments still available on Wednesday, May 8th.
This is your chance to get dialed in with a tour-level, precision fit from one of our Titleist Performance Fitting Van experts.
For more information and to book your tour-level fitting call Cathi or Cameron at 1-888-TITLEIST (888-848-5347) or email at clubsupport@Titleist.com.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Location: Cinnabar Hills Golf Club (23600 McKean Road, San Jose, CA 95141)
- Driver - provides the proper combination of launch conditions (ball speed, launch angle, and spin) that optimize ball flight and control while delivering maximum distance, repeatability, and consistency.
- Fairway/hybrid - provides the correct combination of fairway woods, hybrids, and long irons that produce playable trajectories and preferred yardage gaps.
- Iron - Your fitter will determine the best iron model and specifications to make your iron play more precise and enable better scoring.
- Vokey wedge - you will have the best combination of wedges to optimize short game performance and create consistent yardage gaps. Your fitter will guide you through a process of selecting the right wedge model and bounce for your swing style and course conditions.
- NOTE: On-site assembly, personalization and repair services will not be available during these days.
1-Hour Fitting Session: $100
If you are looking to get dialed-in for a particular part of your game, we can use a 1-hour session to focus on a precision fit of one of the above categories.
2-Hour Fitting Session: $200
During this session, our fitter can cover three of the four fitting categories listed above.
For more information and to book your tour-level fitting call Cathi or Cameron at 1-888-TITLEIST
(888-848-5347) or email at clubsupport@Titleist.com.
Please note: These appointments will book fast and are being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To learn more about the Titleist Fitting Network please visit: http://www.titleist.com/golf-club-fitting/.