I've recently had custom orders placed for a 913D3 (whiteboard 72 X) and set of Vokes (SM4 52,56,60 w/ S400's) with two separate retailers. I placed the driver order last week and the wedge order on Monday this week. I just heard today that the driver was on backorder and wouldn't ship til early/mid february. I'm wondering if you can provide some more color on that and also if I should be expecting a delay on the wedges too. We've got decent weather in Charlotte, NC and I can't wait to get out and try them!