As reigning U.S. Open Champion Rory McIlroy makes his final preparations in advance of his title defense, we're excited to bring Team Titleist a first look at a new limited edition masterpiece created by Scotty Cameron.
Capturing the nuance of the putter Rory trusted to win the 2011 U.S. Open, Scotty unveils his Inspired by Rory McIlroy Newport — a handcrafted, custom shape made to Rory’s precise specs. Limited to 989 pieces, this putter embodies the spirit of Rory’s Tour model with a few new twists.
Scotty gave this Inspired by creation the same Honey Dipped golden finish, enhanced Jet Black Bombs in the back cavity and Tour-proven deep milled face as Rory’s gamer. Engraved with his distinctive RORS personalization on the face toe, this putter also features Rory’s autograph and lucky clovers on the sole.
You may not ever own the World Number One ranking, but you now can hold history in your hands with the 2012 Scotty Cameron Inspired by Rory McIIroy Newport SSS. Dream Big.
• Newport SSS based on Rory’s gamer
• Precision milled 303 Studio Stainless Steel 345g head
• Deep milled face
• Rolled topline with slightly squared bumpers
• Honey Dipped golden finish
• Jet Black and Kelly Green paintfill
• Dancing Cameron No Cord black grip
• 7 Point Crown shaft band
• Black Industrial Lucky Clover leather headcover
• Loft 4°
• Lie 71°
• Length 34”
• Offset One shaft
• 989 pieces worldwide (Based on Rory’s birthday 5/4/89)
• Ships June 2012
Visit http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/puttermodel.aspx?id=418 for more images and information.