Subscribe to Thread

Dented 906F

P Ford

I have a 906F that i recently noticed was dented. I took it to the head pro at my golf course and he said that it was about to crack and the only thing i could do would be to throw it away. Are there any other options than this because i would hate to throw the thing away. thanks

1 Replies

  1. Christian J

    Is your club pro an authorize Titlest dealer? (Mine is)  If so they should be able to send it in to Titleist to get fixed.  Also you might consider taking it to a club maker, and they could possibly fix it.  Best bet though is to send it in to Titleist and they should be able to take care of it for you.  Hope that helps!

Add Your Voice

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up