Subscribe to Thread

Titleist Footjoy TOUR clothing??? Where to get it?

Chris C

Where can i get golf apparel with Titleist & Footjoy (FJ) logos / patches on them???

so I am VERY interested in purchasing some Titleist / FJ mens' clothing such as a pull-over, or polo's, or ANY and all apparel with these logo's and patches on them. The problem is, EBAY is the ONLY place i have even seen these types of apparel for sale. Does ANYONE know where else I can get apparel with these logo's / patches on them????

Thank you for ANY help,


2 Replies

  1. Tim Tiger

    You can order any FootJoy apparel through your pro shop with the FJ embroidered on the color for an upcharge.  The Titleist patch is for PGA members only.  


  2. Curtis M has quite a bit of footjoy clothing. 

Add Your Voice

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up