May 15, 2019 at 04:29 AM
By Adam L
Just got back from my Palm Springs trip. 6 rounds in 4 days.
2019 Pro V1’s were in the bag for the first time on this trip.
Day 1: Classic Club
- Landed at 10:30am
- Lunch a Time classic Club 11:45
- Tee off at a Classic Club 12:30. Probably the best customer service I’ve ever had at a course. Loved the hospitality and the course
Day 2: Shadow Ridge
- Teed off at 7:30am.
- 2nd 18 teed off at 12:45pm
- What a gem. We paid $125 for two people to play all the golf we could in a day (Evenpar.com). This course was fair, in great shape, challenging and great service.
Day 3: SilverRock
- Teed off at 8:30am.
- 2nd 18 teed off at 2:10pm
- The most well maintained course I’ve ever played. Highly recommend it. We used another Evenpar.com unlimited golf coupon. $80 a person or something. Course is really tough but it was amazing. I could play this course 50 times and still want to come back I feel.
Day 4: Escena.
- Teed off at 11am.
- No driving range and overall a total blah course. I did play with two women who were good players (the best we played with the entire trip), played quick and were super friendly. Enjoyed the company not the course.
We stayed away from PGA West and La Quinta courses this time because we usually play there. Westin Mission Hills is also underrated and usually really reasonable to get on.
Cath D.Carlsbad, CA
Dale VEscondido, CA
Gary DCranston, RI
May 18, 2019 at 06:45 PM
Before you commit to moving out there, I suggest spending a week there in July.
May 17, 2019 at 02:34 PM
I played out there last January, ‘18 and played Tahquitz Creek along with PGA West, LaQuinta Mountain. Also went to The Journey at Pechanga and Oak Quarry. Looking to make a return there again probably late in the year and possibly a visit to the TPI. It’s so beautiful out there. Trying to move out there.
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?