Take your long game further.
Superior technology for long game performance.
Compact hybrids for iron like control with more distance.
Available Lofts: 19°, 21°, 23°, 25°
Active Recoil Channel™, thin face, high MOI
Active Recoil Channel technology actively flexes at impact to generate high speed and low spin for long distance. The Ultra Thin Face delivers speed and distance across the entire hitting area. The high MOI design delivers speed on off-center hits.
Relieved sole edges
816 Hybrids have a relieved leading edge and Active Recoil Channel™ edge to help them glide through the turf.
Two models, loft choices every 2 degrees, and a new 1 degree SureFit Tour™ hosel adjustment for loft and lie, 816H provide the most precise fit and yardage gaps we've ever offered.
- Compact profile for launch and trajectory control
- Slight offset for more aggressive players that engage the turf
- Distance through high speed and low spin from Active Recoil Channel™
- Distance from the Ultra Thin Face design
- More distance more often from the high MOI design
- Precision fit through more lofts and industry leading SureFit Tour™ adjustability
Titleist 816 HybridsTitleist 816 Hybrids
Interested in 816H2?
The best way to truly appreciate the high performance value of Titleist golf clubs is to try them for yourself. Explore the variety of Titleist fitting and trial experiences using the link below or by calling 1-888-TITLEIST.
Discover Your Experience
¹Loft and Lie are independently adjustable, see the SureFit Tour® Performance Guide.
²Women's standard length is 1.00" less.
³Measured using stock shafts and grip at standard length.
Stock Shaft & Grip
Flexes: R, S
Weight: 70g, 72g
Torque: 3.8°, 3.8°
Flexes: A, R, S
Weight: 57g, 59g, 61g
Torque: 4.4°, 4.2°, 4.0°