For golfers seeking maximum distance and maximum forgiveness.
Available Irons: 3-W52 (RH/LH)
MSRP: $125/club (steel) | $150/club (graphite)
Titleist 716 AP1 Irons
An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the center of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.
The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-center hits. 716 AP1 irons are the most forgiving among irons of similar size.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face
- Even more speed and distance from strong lofts
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- More ball speed off-center from the high density tungsten, high MOI design
- Precise flight through the set from the optimized CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Fast, lively feel
Interested in 716 AP1?
The best way to truly appreciate the high performance value of Titleist golf clubs is to try them for yourself. Explore the variety of Titleist fitting and trial experiences using the link below or by calling 1-888-TITLEIST.
Discover Your Experience