Started by : Austin S |

Jump To Last Reply

Austin S

Does anybody own the "small wheeled travel cover" or the "club glove travel cover?" What is the difference between them and which one would be better to take on an airplane?

Gabe B



I would strongly recommend the club glove travel cover it is simply the best one available. The stiff arm accessory will help to protect your clubs from whatever the airlines try and throw at them. The club glove people are great to work with and will cover most any issues if you have any with the travel bag.


The Club Glove is the one to get. I would bet that the majority of Tour players use that cover and they live on planes. I have one that I have used for the last 10 years and over 500,000 miles. They are the best!

Mike C

Would definately go with the Club Glove with the Stiff Arm.  Folds easily once you take your clubs out and the Stiff Arm is essential in a soft bag to ensure your equipment is not broken from the "extra careful" baggage handlers at the airports.  It is a little on the expensive side but well worth it.  You will have this travel bag for a long time.

Curtis M

Look into FedEx.   From what I hear they do an amazing job with shipping clubs.  Less of a hassle too!