Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
The full-set Titleist Golf Club Trial program provides golfers with an easy way to experience Titleist products on either the course or practice tee to help determine the right equipment for their game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Started by :
3 years ago
3 years ago
I am looking at becoming an Authorized Dealer and would like to discuss with the Account team.
Thanks for the post. Here are some details around how to become an authorized dealer.
What is the criteria and process for becoming an authorized Titleist dealer?
The following is a list of the key criteria for qualifying and maintaining an account with Titleist:
1. Location at a Regulation Golf Course, Executive or Par 3 Golf Course, Driving Range or presence of an identified Swing and Hit area where golf equipment can be tested.
2. Membership in the Professional Golfers Association of America, other golf associations, or documentation of substitute training or previous employment experience with regard to knowledge, fitting and recommendation of professional golf equipment.
3. Intent to allocate adequate floor space and inventory dollars to the retail sale and service of professional golf equipment.
4. Compatibility with the Acushnet Company's current and future distribution needs.
5. Sufficient credit worthiness to suggest continued ongoing operations.
If you would like an application, please feel free to contact our credit department at 1-800-225-8500 and request a direct account application.