Lost wrench tool

Started by : Troy J |

Jump To Last Reply

Troy J

The other day I lost my Titleist club fitting wrench. What kind of wrench is it? Could I just go to the hardware store and get a new one. Thanks so much. 

Don O

There may be a conventional star wrench that will fit the bit, but the handle is also a torque wrench to cinch the screw to the proper amount.  They can be ordered if no other source exists through an authorized dealer.