Bending AP2 's

Started by : Blair M |

Jump To Last Reply

Blair M


If I need to have my APs's bent a degree flat, what is the process of sending them back to Titleist to do so?  Or can I take them to a local club fitter and have it done there?

THanks, Blair

Team Titleist Club Concierge

Cameron D


You can take them to your local authorized Titleist retailer, where they can setup the repair with Titleist.



Blair M

So does that mean that the clubs would need to be shipped back to Titleist?