Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
The full-set Titleist Golf Club Trial program provides golfers with an easy way to experience Titleist products on either the course or practice tee to help determine the right equipment for their game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Started by :
5 years ago
5 years ago
Great survey goin' on. Titleist is listening.......speak up
Yes, definitely guys/gals. If you've ever had any ideas to help make Team Titleist better...any questions for Titleist...any other ideas...now's the time to speak up. It's a great survey and you should give it a try when you get a chance.
3 years ago
* 2013 performed around the green great for me. My approach shot had more loft and stuck to the green from about 100 yards out where I use my 58-08 vokey wedge.
* 2013 from 60 yards in gave me better control. I was able to apply spin and roll.
* 2013 worked well for me with my 712 MB 6 and 8 iron with spin from 185 to 165 yards out.
* 2013 off the tee is awesome!!!!! I can fade with great trajectory with loft and apply a straight shot as well.
* From 150 yards in, 2013 is far better. I have spin when I want it, along with roll. 2013 allows me to have more options.
* 2013 is longer with my irons, hybrid, and fairways by 25-35 yards
* 2013 off the tee great. My loft is higher with either a fade or straight down the fairway. 2013 improved my yardage from 265 to 295. I'm a amateur teeing off like a PGA Titleist Staffer.
* 2013 has a great feel. Very tight trajectory.
* By far, 2013 is the better golf ball, and I prefer the 2013 golf ball!!!!