Performance golf ball fitting focuses on finding the best ball for your game and lowering your score.
Be the first to hear about product introductions, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes. Through Team Titleist News we will provide exclusive communication not available in any other forum.
Titleist offers the most precise club fitting experience in the game.
The full-set Titleist Golf Club Trial program provides golfers with an easy way to experience Titleist products on either the course or practice tee to help determine the right equipment for their game.
Need to customize headwear, gloves, bags, or golf balls?
Track your stats. Get video tips. Set goals for your golf game.
Posted: June 28, 2013
On the range at Carton House
Tour Rep Phil Dimmock talking to Jbe Kruger
Pro V1x practice everywhere
Pro V1 user and Defending Champion Jamie Donaldson getting in some early practice ahead of his defence this week
Tour Putter Technician Henry Byrne discussing a new putter with JB Hansen
Titleist Tour Support Vehicle.
On the Titleist Tour Support Vehicle
Tour Rep Guy Smith chatting to Rafa Cabrera-Bello.
So many to choose from.
Tour Tech Rep Mattias Jelver bending a new Vokey Wedge to the right spec for one of our staffers.
Welcome to the Titleist National Fitting Centre.
Titleist National Fitting Centre.
Which shaft is best for you???
Titleist National Fitting Centre.
Titleist staffer Anders Hansen testing out the facility.
Anders Hansen and Victor Dubuisson deciding what to put when they sign the wall.
Espen Kofstadt signing the wall as well.
Rafa Cabrera-Bello commenting on his shot preferences.
Romain Wattel smashing his 913 driver
Titleist Fitting Technician amazed at the numbers he's seeing on Trackman.
In the bag of Romain Wattel.
TV presenter Shane O'Donoghue stopped by as well.
Along with Pro V1x user Padraig Harrington
Victor Dubuisson signing his glove.
CLICK IMAGE TO LAUNCH GALLERY
With the European Tour heading back to the Emerald Isle this week, it has added significance for us as the event is being held at Carton House - home of the GUI National Academy and the Titleist National Fitting Centre.
We had a number of our Titleist staffers stop by the Centre to check out this fantastic Facility, and to also meet and greet some of our loyal Team Titleist members. Anyone that would like to book themselves in for a fitting session, please contact your local Titleist stockist for more information.
At this week's event, Titleist golf balls were again the overwhelming choice with 103 players trusting the performance of the Pro V1 and Pro V1x, which is more than all other golf balls combined.
Check out the pictures of Titleist staffers at the National Fitting Centre and inside the ropes getting prepared for the event.
Posted: June 25, 2013
Titleist golf ball loyalist Ken Duke captured his first-career PGA Tour title with a birdie on the second hole of a sudden-death playoff at the Travelers Championship. Trusting the Drop-and-Stop performance of the Pro V1 golf ball, Duke confidently fired his final approach shot inside 3 feet and converted the putt for his maiden victory.
Duke was one of 104 Titleist players in the field of 156, more than six times the nearest competitor with 16. He also topped a leader board that was covered with the names of Titleist golf ball loyalists, including 10 of the 12 players who finished among the top 10 and ties.
Titleist Brand Ambassador Graham DeLaet (Pro V1x, 913D3 driver, 913F fairway metal, CB/MB irons, Vokey Design SM4 sand and lob wedges, Scotty Cameron Newport Tour putter) finished a stroke out of the playoff in third, while Bubba Watson (Pro V1x) finished fourth, two shots behind the winner.
Titleist Brand Ambassador Webb Simpson posted bookend 5-under par 65s on Thursday and Sunday to finish in a tie for fifth place, three shots out of the playoff. Angel Cabrera (Pro V1x) and Rickie Fowler (Pro V1) were the only two players who posted better scores than Simpson on Sunday. Cabrera closed with a 7-under 63 to finish T-9, while Fowler fired a final round 6-under 64 to finish T-13.
The best round of the week went to Titleist Brand Ambassador Charley Hoffman (Pro V1x, 913D2 driver, CB/MB irons, Vokey Design Spin Milled wedges, Scotty Cameron by Titleist GoLo 5 putter), who shot a 9-under par 61 on Thursday. Hoffman eventually finished T-7 for his fifth top-10 finish of the year.
• • •
NOTES FROM AROUND THE WORLDWIDE PROFESSIONAL TOURS
WEB.COM TOUR: Rex Hospital Open
- Of the 156-player field, 108 relied upon Titleist golf balls, more than six times the nearest competitor with 16.
- With a performance fit for a Hollywood script, Raleigh native and Titleist Brand Ambassador Chesson Hadley fired a final round 7-under 64 to cap off a storybook winning effort in front of his family and friends.
- Hadley waited out a lengthy rain delay before chasing down the 54-hole leader to win by two and earn his first-career title. He was five strokes behind the leader entering Sunday’s closing round.
- On Sunday, he played the final 10 holes in 7 under, including a birdie his final hole to secure the outright lead at 19 under.
- Hadley fired four rounds in the 60s, including an opening round 8-under 63.
- What’s in the Bag?: Pro V1x, 913D3 driver (9.5), 910F fairway metal (13.5), 712U utility iron (3), MB irons (4-P), Vokey Design SM4 TVD gap (52), sand (56) and lob (60) wedges.
- It was an emotional win for Hadley, who was born at Rex Hospital nearly 26 years ago.
- Said Hadley: “Honestly I can’t believe I won this. This is the greatest thing that has happened in my golfing career. It’s a dream come true.”
- Hadley advanced from No. 88 to No. 3 on the Web.com Tour money list in the span of five weeks, posting four top-10s in his last five starts: T-3/BMW Charity Pro-Am, T-6/Mexico Open, 2nd/Mid-Atlantic Championship, MC/Air Capital Classic, Winner/Rex Hospital Open.
- Titleist golf ball loyalists have won 10 times on the Web.com Tour, more than three times the nearest competitor (3).
JAPAN TOUR: Japan Golf Tour Championship
- Satoshi Kodaira, a 23-year old "Young Gun" from Japan, earned his first-career JGTO title by one shot over fellow Titleist Brand Ambassadors and Pro V1x loyalistsS.K. Ho of Korea and Kiradech Aphibarnrat of Thailand.
- The win earns Kodaira a five-year exemption on the Japan Golf Tour, as well as an invitation to the WGC-bstone Invitational in August.
- What’s in Satoshi Kodaira’s Bag?: Pro V1x, 910D3 driver (9.5), 909H hybrid (17.0), 913Hd hybrid (20.0), MB irons (4-9), Vokey Design pitching (48), gap (52) and lob (58) wedges, Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter.
Posted: June 24, 2013
Team Titleist is heading to the American capital of Washington this week to bring you all of the action from the AT&T National at Congressional Country Club.
As they get ready to head out to the range Monday morning, we'll be joining our Tour Reps and a few Golf Club R&D team members to capture the beginning of the tour seeding and performance validation process for the new prototype Titleist MB, CB, AP2 and AP1 irons (714 Series).
The Titleist tour department has built prototype sets for Titleist Brand Ambassadors to test and put in play as part of our development process. All Titleist golf clubs go through this critical step to validate their performance before being launched to market.
Click on the image above for a first look at the new family of prototype Titleist irons (714 series) and make sure you stay tuned to Team Titleist as we'll continue to share more news as the tour seeding and performance validation process continues across the worldwide professional tours.
Posted: June 21, 2013
Here is your chance to WIN a signed Jason Dufner Vokey Wedge!
As you can see from the picture above, there's no hiding whose wedge this belonged to! Jason likes to stamp all his wedges with 'DUF'.
Jason uses an SM4 Black Nickel 56.14 bent two degrees strong to play 54. For more information on our SM4 Vokey line up, click here
Jason's whole game was in fantastic shape at the recent US Open. A 67 in the final round, catapulted 'the Duf' up the leaderboard to finish the tournament T4.
To stand a chance of winning this great prize, simply enter the sweepstakes here. Good luck!
Entry form closes at 11.59pm on Friday 12 July.
The Titleist Tour Support Vehicle has headed east to Munich, where Golfclub München Eichenried plays host this week to the BMW International Open.
We were greeted by blue skies early in the week but if the forecast is accurate, players will have to contend with unseasonably cold and wet weather this weekend as they navigate the 7,157-yard par 72 layout.
An event that was first contested in 1989, the BMW International Open traditionally draws a deep field of talent, and this week 106 players in the field of 156 will trust a Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf ball for their success, more than five times the nearest competitor with 21 and more than all competitors combined.
Check out the video above to go inside the ropes to see what Titleist players like Matteo Manassero, Bernd Wiesberger, Brett Rumford, Joel Sjoholm, Seve Benson, Matthew Zions, Moritz Lampert, Matthew Southgate and Bjorn Akesson were up to.