September 18, 2012 By RAH
I am looking at becoming an Authorized Dealer and would like to discuss with the Account team.
September 18, 2012 at 2:32pm
Thanks for the post. Here are some details around how to become an authorized dealer.
What is the criteria and process for becoming an authorized Titleist dealer?
The following is a list of the key criteria for qualifying and maintaining an account with Titleist:
1. Location at a Regulation Golf Course, Executive or Par 3 Golf Course, Driving Range or presence of an identified Swing and Hit area where golf equipment can be tested.
2. Membership in the Professional Golfers Association of America, other golf associations, or documentation of substitute training or previous employment experience with regard to knowledge, fitting and recommendation of professional golf equipment.
3. Intent to allocate adequate floor space and inventory dollars to the retail sale and service of professional golf equipment.
4. Compatibility with the Acushnet Company's current and future distribution needs.
5. Sufficient credit worthiness to suggest continued ongoing operations.
If you would like an application, please feel free to contact our credit department at 1-800-225-8500 and request a direct account application.
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?