Subscribe to Thread

titleist grips

clayton t

on my AP2 - 710 i have black golf pride grips with Titleist logo  i was wondering can they be ordered? i like to order some keep on hand so when time to replace they still look the same

5 Replies

  1. fred k


    check your local golfsmith or golf galaxy.  they may stock them.

    or, if you want to save a few bucks, go with the golf pride tour velvet or lamkin crossline tour grips.  i believe the golf pride tour velvet is the same grip as the oem titleist.


  2. Chris S


     You can order those grips from your local Titleist pro shop just let them know you want the grips with the Titleist logo.

     Chris S

  3. Tyler H


    I would just get the GolfPride Tour Velvet if you aren't too hung up on having Titleist on the grip. I turn all my grips down (logo facing the ground) in the address position, so it isn't worth the extra dollars to have Titleist on them to me.

  4. 19hole

    Tyler hit it spot on! The titleist grip is a Golf Pride tour Velvet. You can save a few $$$ by getting these without the logo. As Tyler points out, most of us install the grips with the logo  down so that it is not seen at address.

  5. Tim Tiger

    Like said above.  The regular GP Tour Velvet is the way to go.  Cheaper and the exact same product.  It doesnt bother me to have the logo up though.


Add Your Voice

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up