Subscribe to Thread

Dilemma.... 913 FWs/Hybrids or wait....


Just saw on some new photos of the 915 hybrids and fairway woods..   They were taken yesterday at the 2014 WGC-bstone Invitational at Firestone CC.  I'm very impressed so far by the pictures, looking slick. 

But now i have a dilemma.    I just got fitted last weekend by a Titleist Fitting professional for the 913 hybrids and fairway woods.   Had a great fitting session and came away pleased with the results so I was planning on picking those up.  But now after seeing this article, I'm thinking of holding off..  

I love new technology.....  who doesn't?

3 Replies

  1. Chris92009


    I am on a similar cycle like yourself.  I was just fitted for my driver, FW and Hybrids last fall....they work and play great!  So I am thinking of getting "on cycle" with the releases by purchasing this winter...however you just got fitted and purchased so you may wish to hold off another year.


  2. ben l

    I am a golf tech junkie too.  Same boat as you guys, I want to get FWs NOW....but would love to get my hands on the 915.  Not sure if I can hold off....

  3. Don O

    Going to Manchester Lane next week for irons and hybrids - because it is tied to a business trip. Can't reschedule to October because then the travel would all be on me. Would Titleist recommend holding the specs for the hybrids until the pre-orders? Will the shaft choices end up being different then? Large retailers have reduced the prices on the 913s - is this now the official 913 MSRP price? So I can assume the 915s will be higher at least at the original 913 price??

Add Your Voice

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up