July 20, 2021 at 02:43 AM
By Matt W
Hoping fellow Titleist enthusiasts can shed some light. Have looked at the tell tale signs from the web and all appear OK to me except the font on the back. My mind could be playing tricks though. What do you guys think?
Chuck ZMt Pleasant, SC
July 20, 2021 at 08:41 PM
I went to www.scottycameron.com and this is what their homepage has to say:
HOW TO SPOT COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT
* If the deal is too good to be true, then it probably is.
* Scotty Cameron by Titleist putters are made in the U.S., not China.
* Be wary of any seller that requires payment by person to person money transfer, such as Western Union. These types of transfers are not traceable and counterfeiters often use them.
* Always check a seller's feedback on auction sites.
* Try to compare the product that you are buying against authentic product. If there are any differences, even slight ones, it is most likely counterfeit. We do not sell seconds or blems, so there will not be different versions of our products in the marketplace.
* If you are in doubt, don't buy the product.
NOTE:::::: You can contact them with the serial number on the shaft and they can check it out for you. Go to the SC logo at the bottom right of this page and click on it and it will take you to his homepage.
Craig DCanton, OH
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?