THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY.
2023 Pro V1 and Pro V1x Journey Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
To enter: Visit https://www.titleist.com.jp/ during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the entry form.
2. Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01a.m. ET on January 25, 2023 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Prize Drawings: A random drawing to select the grand prize winner for this Sweepstakes will be held on August 1, 2023 from all eligible entries. The monthly drawings to select the runner up prizes for this Sweepstakes will be held every month during the Sweepstakes Period on the first [business day] of the month following the last day of the previous month, for a total of twelve (12) monthly drawings.
Limit one (1) e-mail address entry per entrant during the Sweepstakes Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, an "entrant" shall consist of a person, family or household with a valid household mailing address and valid household e-mail address. Should multiple entries be received, all such entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Valid non-winning entries will be carried forward and remain eligible for any subsequent monthly and grand prize drawings. The winner of any prize hereunder is not eligible to win any further prizes in this Sweepstakes. Proof of e-mailing entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
4. Official Rules: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). All entries become the property of TITLEIST and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. No Responsibility: TITLEIST is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by TITLEIST on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. TITLEIST reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by TITLEIST should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of TITLEIST corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.titleist.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, TITLEIST reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. TITLEIST is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the “Eligibility” section of these Official Rules. “Authorized Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. TITLEIST reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. Drawing: Each of the random drawings will be conducted by TITLEIST, the judges, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. A total of thirteen (13) drawings will occur and the winners will be notified by email. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable period. If, due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
A. Thirteen (13) total prizes will be randomly drawn as follows:
Grand prize: One (1) winner, plus one (1) guest, will win a “Titleist Tribute” trip package with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of two thousand seven hundred ninety-nine dollars and ninety-eight cents ($3,799.98).
The trip package includes for each of the winner and guest:
round trip coach air transportation from the major airport nearest to winner’s address to Fairhaven, MA and two (2) nights hotel accommodations, double occupancy at an area hotel chosen by Sponsor (Approximate ARV $1,6500.00 total);
A private tour of the Titleist Ball Plant III;
A private tour of our Manchester Lane Testing Facility together with a personalized golf ball fitting;
One (1) round of golf at an area golf course for winner and guest (Approximate ARV $200.00);
Six (6) dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls for winner and guest (ARV $300 each);
A $300 travel stipend for out-of-pocket expenses.
All meals, taxes, gratuities, and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Actual value of trip depends exact hotel accommodations, point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Guest accompanying winner must sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. If winner's guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents and travel with minor on trip. Exact travel arrangements subject to availability
Runner up prizes: The winner of each of the twelve (12) monthly drawings will receive one (1) dozen Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (ARV $50.00).
B. Total ARV of all prizes is three thousand three hundred fifty dollars ($3,350.00). Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. Prize Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within fourteen (14) days of the date notification is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release TITLEIST, its directors, employees and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are members of the military, as set forth in Section 1 above. Employees of TITLEIST, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
10. Winners' List: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal-size envelope by March 30, 2024 to: "2023 Pro V1 and Pro V1x Journey Sweepstakes", c/o Acushnet Company, 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
11. Sponsor: Acushnet Company (“Titleist”), 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719.